KeyLoggers: (Keystroke Loggers)
Keystroke loggers are stealth software that sits between keyboard hardware and the operating system, so that they can record every key stroke.
There are two types of keystroke loggers:
1. Software based and
2. Hardware based.
Read more about keyloggers….
Spy ware: Spector (http://www.spector.com/)
- Spector is a spy ware and it will record everything anyone does on the internet.
- Spector automatically takes hundreds of snapshots every hour, very much like a surveillance camera. With spector, you will be able to see exactly what your surveillance targets have been doing online and offline.
- Spector works by taking a snapshot of whatever is on your computer screen and saves it away in a hidden location on your computer’s hard drive.
Hacking Tool: (Software KeyLogger) eBlaster (http://www.spector.com/)
Hacking Tool: (Hardware Keylogger) (http://www.keyghost.com)
- The Hardware Key Logger is a tiny hardware device that can be attached in between a keyboard and a computer.
- It keeps a record of all key strokes typed on the keyboard. The recording process is totally transparent to the end user.