In any site as large as ours that deals with so many controversial topics and skills, it has become necessary to address a few incidents and implement a user terms and services agreement. We want to provide a free, safe and legal training environment to the users of this site.
What is Hacking Articles or HackingArticles.Com?
Hacking Articles is definitely not a site that promotes or encourages computer hacking (unethical), but rather it is a Computer Security related website. In fact, Computer Hacking and Computer Security are the two concepts that goes hand-in-hand. They are like the two faces of the same coin. So with the existence of close proximity between Hacking and Security, it is more likely that people often mistake our site to be one that promotes Hacking. But in reality, our goal is to prevent hacking. We believe that unless you know how to hack (ethically), you cannot defend yourself from malicious hack attacks. Know Hacking but No Hacking!
Your usage of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms.
1. All the information provided on this site are for educational purposes only. The site is no way responsible for any misuse of the information.
2. “Hacking Articles” is just a term that represents the name of the site and is not a site that provides any illegal information. HackingArticles.com is a site related to Computer Security and not a site that promotes hacking/cracking/software piracy.
3. Few articles (posts) on this site may contain the information related to “Hacking Passwords” or “Hacking Email Accounts” (Or Similar terms) are not the GUIDES of Hacking. You shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorised access.
4. All the information on this site are meant for developing Hacker Defense attitude among the users and help preventing the hack attacks. HackingArticles.Com insists that these information shall not be used for causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly.
7. Most of the information provided on this site are simple computer tricks (may be called by the name hacks) and are no way related to the term hacking.
8. Some of the tricks provided by us may no longer work due to fixture in the bugs that enabled the exploits. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused due to the usage of the hacks provided on this site.
9. The site holds no reponsiblity for the contents found in user comments and forum since we do not monitor them. However we may remove any sensitive information present in the user comments or on the forum upon request.
10. The site is totally meant for educational purposes only and the authors of HackingArticles.com are not liable of any illegal act performed by any user. As i said earlier, “Know Hacking but No Hacking!”.
11. We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.